Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Monday music and entertainment

I am still very much enjoying Glory Revealed and commend it heartily as a wonderful worship album. I have also been enjoying Hillsong United Look to you which is great. On the other music front I confess to rather liking the new Neil Diamond album, which I heard profiled recently on Radio 2. You have to rate Mr Bojangles as one of the greatest songs ever written. Anyway his album is called Home before Dark and you can watch the single 'Pretty Amazing Grace' -HERE

I have also been enjoying a series called Brothers and Sisters. My friends John and Helena are onto Series 2 and were raving about it to me. It's basically the story of a large American family and all the ins and outs of their lives. Ken Olin who directed the West Wing directs and writes it. Watch the trailer - HERE

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful