Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog-sweep

I have not been reading blogs for about a month so here are a few things that might be interesting:



Do you have trouble with criticism? Here is a bit of advice.


Some Martyn Lloyd-Jones thoughts that it is actually all about a person.



Do you think you could summarize the Gospel in 12 words?

Some Driscoll advice not to shoot other Christians.

My friend shares his passion for making bread


Do you have a ministry strategy?

I spent three years living in Russia and Jonathan Dimbleby might be a book I should go to for a update.

I only got half way through 'Getting things done'-I know it's ironic and part of my problem! Maybe according to this I should read the second half.

A final thought from the great Charles Spurgeon. 

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful