Monday, August 17, 2009

Soul Survivor

A week at Soul Survivor in a tent surrounded by 10K noisy teenagers but fortunately this year not in the rain. A great time and it always fills my heart with rejoicing seeing young people come to know Jesus. The still have places on Momentum if you have students or 20 somethings in your churches.

I read my new copy of Religion Saves (and 9 other Misconceptions) which has great chapters on all sorts of things including predestination. dating, birth control (a friend sent me a link to this chapter) and the emerging church. A great reference work. 

Also, I have started reading the new biography of Wigglesworth.

Our worship was led by Ben Cantalon and his new album is pretty good. 

I must confess to being rather exhausted today.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful