Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog-sweep

Tolstoy on ultimate purpose.


Today, I had to get my car MOT'd so I had an hour in a coffee shop waiting and reading. I took this , recommended by my NT tutor as the best book he had recently read on leadership. This is one for the shelf and a huge help in the healing process after the freneticism of Axiom.

Dash House has some interesting links.

A couple of things about words. One about a dictionary and the other about language.

Seth Godin shows us that soon everything will be measurable.

Matt Chandler on devotions and an interesting piece on reading scripture.

Deep Church is the book of the moment that is being read and raved about in blog-land.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful