Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A rapped gospel

For anyone who is interested 2400 words done on my Edwards essay-I am immersed in his world. He is a clever dude who takes a bit of grappling with but it is no doubt good for my rapidly dulling brain. If you want to be immersed too, why not start with George Marsden's A Short Life of Jonathan Edwards [I have linked the short life but there is a whopper which is worth the reading journey]. If you are a listener not a reader then download this for a car journey.

I went to see Jay-z a few weeks ago and so why not a bit of rap for a Tuesday. Watch the first two minutes of this for a gospel treat.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful