Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog-sweep

I listened to a great interview on the Today program about the new film The Boys are Back. Gary has had a cheeky preview.



Type tells a story and some advice that you should find a calling and then deliver.

A post for the more geeky on one man's Top Ten Linksand one on IPOD apps

How much difference would it make?

This man seems to know a thing or two about small groups which you might want to check-out and some books to read on the subject.

Finally, I am looking forward to going to this exhibition at the RA that you should go to even if you don't like art (one of my readers went to the last one I recommended and although he won't admit it he really enjoyed himself!)

1 comment:

Clout said...

Oh, alright. Seeing the wax cannon firing at the wall was good fun . . but I'm not going to cut my ear off now!

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful