Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Blog-sweep

My friend was very excited about the new iPhone. I was just heartened that even Steve Job has a technical hitch. There's hope for us yet.

A good review of Mere Churchianity by Michael Spencer. He defined what it meant to write a good blog and sadly died of cancer before his one and only book was published. You should have this one on pre-order.

This is good comedy on Airlines.

Kester's book called Other is now out.

If you are parenting kids you probably want to read this.

I liked this on Megachurch pastors.

I listened to both these talks recently on a drive and they blessed me and made me think.

I read this book once a year or so and did so again yesterday. It is one you might consider giving to a new Christian and is written by one of the wisest men alive. 110 pages and it takes about 1 or 2 hours to read.

The producer/ manager/ leader distinction made me think.

And a final thought on selfish Brits.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful