Sunday, November 21, 2010

AFCU

A blessed and encouraging weekend speaking to the AFCU in Germany accompanied by my pal Adam who led our worship with James.

What a truly wonderful gathering of faithful saints. Thank you one and all.

I spoke from Daniel about idolatry.

I also spoke about religion which reminds me of this talk called Jesus and religion that some might be challenged by and enjoy.

I love hearing about books that changed people's lives. One dear man told me of the book that set him free and unlocked the gospel of grace for him. It's called Victorious Christian Living by Alan Redpath.

Do pray for Mark and the AFCU and all those Christians serving in the services. Do also pray for another great organisation Flame International that Mark is involved with.

I still find myself banging on about Romans:)

I know I'm dull......

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful