Saturday, April 09, 2011

Saturday blog-sweep

The good news according to Jack Wills

Why don't I have joy?

If you don't have time to read the Next Story you might want to watch this.

Great managers reject the notion that trust must be earned

We're asking for a different kind of leadership

I bet this about twittering makes you smile.  There I told you it would.

The question of radical sacrifice

Moving beyond teachers and bosses

I loves lists and I love books so I enjoyed Ten books every pastor should own

Do we really believe what we are saying?

2 comments:

Tim V-B said...

Hi Dave,
Love the blog-sweeps. But you need to check the links on this one. Some aren't working, some are repeats.

David Cooke said...

Thanks Tim. All fixed and glad and encouraged you enjoy them

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful