Thursday, May 23, 2013

HTB Leadership Talks

Here are all the talks which are well worth working through- Lencione on teams, Chris Hyman and both Archbishops are excellent.

As my pal Si notes, Cardinal Schonborn was the runaway surprise of the conference.

Bill Hybels talk made me cry twice and Ellie Mumford's talk is spectacular on the Spirit.

Furtick blew our doors off. Some pals thought him 'a bit shouty and American' (I as readers know love the good of US of A)). I found him to be full of passion and power. See what you think but perhaps it's one that you actually had to be there for.

Suffice it to say this is rich material for life and leadership and I am looking forward to listening to Daniel Ho who's seminar I didn't make. Also, do check out Pete Greig's excellent talk on prayer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post cookie - the interview with Cardinal Schonborn was one of the most unforgettable moments at any Christian conference I have ever attended in 27 years. Extraordinary Godly man who spoke from the Lord and radiated Christ. There were few dry eyes as he spoke - the last few moments of the interview on Jewish Christian relations were astonishing and I believe prophetic for our nation at this times. si

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful